Designed for Ease of Entry and Reduced Trauma
- Smooth transitions facilitate ease of entry with lower insertion force*
- Improved kink resistance and lubricity enhance pushability while maintaining device integrity**
- Long, gradually tapered tip reduces potential for vessel trauma
Excellent Catheter Passage
- Silicone-coated valve and smooth inner surface promote device passage
- Tricuspid valve design promotes hemostasis
Ease of Use
- Innovative dilator/hub twist-lock for safety and security during insertion
- Translucent hub allows visibility
- Rotating suture wing allows for sheath securement
- Sheaths are available in 5cm, 7cm, 11cm and 25cm lengths with French sizes ranging from 4-9F.
All sheaths are sold with dilators.
- Dilator lengths are 17cm (11cm sheath) and 31cm (25cm sheath).
Medikit's Angiographic Catheter
- A superior catheter for the visualization of the coronary artery and left ventricle.
- Triple wired braiding provides a high level of torque transference, back-up, and kink-resistance.
KJ Type（Coronary Artery）
Superb torque transference abilities
F Type（Left Ventricle）
Pus hability and backup
Meito MasamuneMeito Masamune catalogue
PTCA Sheathless Guiding Catheter for the radial approach
- 5F Guiding catheter comparable in size to a 3 F sheath
- Available in varying tip shapes
- Full Kit: 5.0 Fr or 6.5 Fr Guiding Catheter, Dilator, Mini Guidewire, Pre-dilator, Knife, Introducer Needle
- Basic Kit: 5.0 Fr or 6.5 Fr Guiding Catheter, Dilator