- We ensure full compliance with laws and regulations with regard to personal information and place a“Personal Information Security Manager” to protect and manage personal information provided by our customers.
- We clarify the purpose of use in advance when we obtain personal information from our customers and use personal information within the scope of such reasonable purposes.
- We will implement, maintain and improve various security measures including information security measures to prevent any leakage, loss and destruction of personal information provided by our customers.
- We shall appropriately manage personal information provided by our customers and use and deliver the information within the scope of our customers’ approval and we do not disclose or deliver the information to third parties. However, we may disclose the information to our subsidiaries or companies from whom we request services to the extent that it is not contrary to the purpose of use that we clarified when obtaining such information.
- If we disclose personal information provided by our customers to our subsidiaries or companies from whom we request services, we will enter into a non-disclosure agreement with such parties and will oblige them to follow the same kind of responsibility which we have and manage such disclosed personal information appropriately.
April 1, 2005
Medikit Co., Ltd.